- Two men look out through the same bars,
One sees the mud, the other sees stars.
- Each one of us resides a power much greater than we can imagine.
- You have a mission to fulfill. Go out and do it.
- You can conquer the world if you wear a smile.
- A setback or partial failure helps to keep us humble.
- Each one of us has a special part to play in the plan of God.
- Humour is the one saving grace which keeps most of us sane in this mad, mad world!
- Make the best of what you have and this experience will serve you later in life.
- One way to overcome difficulties is to pretend that they are easy.
- Success always comes to those who keep on trying long enough and hard enough.
- If events always turned out as we wanted them to, life would soon lose its charm.
- Neither poverty nor illness nor lowly birth can prevent you from reaching the top.
- Today once gone is gone forever.
- People come into our lives for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. Embrace all equally!
- Too much ego is undesirable. Keep that for your social life.
- Yesterday ended last night. Today is a brand new day!
- Fools learn from their own mistakes; Wise men learn from the mistakes of others.
- In our present world, opportunity knocks every day, but it isn’t the same opportunity.
- Victory can be ours only if we are prepared to pay the price through hard work, perseverance, and a planned way of life.
- The girl who dresses in silk is not always rich in thought.
- The strength of the chain depends on the strength of each link that makes up the chain.
- We have our price too!